June Upshaw's train and race blog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

ok better now

I had a rant, took it off. That is because it is MY blog and I don't really want to be all angry and ranty.

I think bike racing is all ...well...
1 part talent and physical ability
1 part technical things like bike and tires
1 part smarts...ok 2 parts of smarts because smarts is not only experience in racing but also being smart about your food, your fuel, your sleep, your training, thinking during the race and being cleverer than the other person. yup 2 parts

and 1 part emotions

I have toooooooo much in the emotions part.
I didn't want to be ranty because it just stirs up things.

1 comment:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

YOu might have removed it from your blog, but not before it downloaded to my feed reader. It was a good rant and I agree with you on most all your points.

Twas a good reminder to be supportive of all new riders and people on a bike... even those who are only there b/c of DUIs. You never know, they might discover a new love. :)