June Upshaw's train and race blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

gadget gifts?



Ok. Who can resist a gadget ?

I found the 'world's smallest Mp3 player on this site but this Hula Chair is hilarious. The site had so many fun stomach muscle 'core' gadgets.......


The HULA chair!!!! " ha! The video is almost obscene to watch. The video speaker says it simulates horse back riding. I suppose it would be nice in the office? Use it while blogging. haha!


But I really loved this one. Your OWN mechanical HORSE chair. This would probably be fun with kids. I was just in Costco the other day and saw the kids rocking horses and I asked Hank "why can't they make rocking horses for grown ups?" Well here it is. Can you picture this at the health club?


The Mustang Core Machine YEEEEHAW!!!

1 comment:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

that mustang mech is so funny i had to copy u. ;)