Nope. I'm getting closer to being able to get on w/o holding on and I can coast to a stop, stand it and start again. That's what gives me the idea i *should* be able to get on w/o holding on. BUT... the no handed biz, who knows. Might get warm outside before that happens. :D
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, June!
I'm not sure if it was today or yesterday, but I hope you had a good birthday weekend!
Sorry I missed you skiing yesterday. I didn't make it up there. Hopefully another time!
Nope. I'm getting closer to being able to get on w/o holding on and I can coast to a stop, stand it and start again. That's what gives me the idea i *should* be able to get on w/o holding on. BUT... the no handed biz, who knows. Might get warm outside before that happens. :D
I can't do rollers at all! The first time I tried them I got hurt so I never got back on them again. I should pad up and try again. HA!
I loved that kids voice in the video "Dad you are such a dork". ha!!
Post a Comment