
Anyone that knows me and Hank know we are really picky eaters..all natural foods and no trans fat...reverse osmosis filtered water. You know. Roadies. :)
......so I was at Jewel and saw this next to the eggs. It takes Hank about 20 minutes to pick out eggs. I just wanted to read what nasty things were in the pancake batter disguised as a whip cream product.......and ....wow...
We bought it. ITS GOOD FOR YOU. ITs ALL organic down to the cane sugar.
ORGANIC and healthy and no trans fats.... Its all good stuff in it.
And it tastes GREAT!
Better to make your own but for convenience sake. This is awesome!
Pancakes in a flash. Can't get any better than that.
packable. I think its packable for road trips. If we ever get out and DO any road trips.
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
How many pancakes can you get out of one can?
I am not sure. The can says 28 - 4 inch pancakes.
Post a Comment