But I am truly reaching new levels of airheadedness. The absent minded professor.
Saturday I took a left turn onto the wrong road on Palatine Road I found myself driving down the wrong way on a one way double highway. I can only think that it must be that I was in a zone...that kind of mindless driving that people get into when they are on familiar roads. These are the moments of brainfart that kill people. Stupid darwin moments . No I wasn't drinking, in fact I hadnt been drinking in the last 48+++ hours , no drugs of any kind, no laughing gas! (haha) ........... I did have a starbucks half decaf..maybe she didn't hear me and made it all decaf. It was starbucks fault!!! :) .
It wasn't even clear to me I was going the wrong way when I did it. Until I saw cars coming AT me on both sides and flashing their lights at me. I quickly exited off at the off ramp. THank God there was just no one on the road! and so strange as this was a saturday at 2pm. Wild!
OH man....I try to always keep my blunders away from Hank's eyes. But today he was following me back from the dealer. Hank was behind me in his car and saw the entire thing. I called him on my hands free and he was just shocked as all heck.
"I can't believe that was you!!!" yeah ...me too!
I am starting up a puzzle program for myself. Or shock treatments.
oooh.. SOMEONE should make a computer game we can do on the bike while training that lets us solve problems. HA. A for real criterium game. That tests your mental reflexes and your ability to read a race. That would be fun.
Yes, I believe in angels and spacey people have very special angels. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment