June Upshaw's train and race blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

movies for the trainer

sometimes a good action movie is great for riding to. I was going to make a list of movies but...I think we all have different tastes. This one is a new release. Its pretty good. I saw a Van Deisel movie last nite that I could have trained to. WIsh I saved that one to workout to. BUT ..this one was MUCH better and a total surprise. IT was GOOD!!!

Just watched the new release : Eagle Eye. The chase scenes are amazing. That movie had me totally absorbed. I flew thru my workout. Jealous if you haven't seen it yet ~ I"d say don't waste it sitting on the couch. Save that one for a saturday and log some time in the saddle. GOod action movies that keep you engrossed like that are hard to come by. I especially liked how they didn't make the cops look chumpy or inept that were chasing the heros. Chicago cops!!!

No comments: