
Hank got this for himself but they only make one size. Spiuk Kronos.
His head is too big so he gave it to me. It fits nice. Not as tight as I like but I can snug the straps on nicely. It doesn't move around. Its kind of swoopy and terribly sexy. haha
Ok data. There is some data on the aero properties. Its supposed to be as aero as 'just a bare head'. But I read a fellow's report on NYvelocity that says to not let your head drop when wearing the helmet because it must stay flush to the back the whole time. Thereby he entitled the research 'Spuik hate". which was a fun read. But since I didn't have to pay full price for a discarded helmet, I am happy. Besides I think it looks perfect for a wacky aquarius girl. :) wish I could wear it to the crits. haha!
http://www.velocitynation.com/article.aspx?ID=1255&CID=54

2 comments:
u shoulda put it on your head and took a pic.
NO! No way!
actually I dont' have a working battery for my camera
darn!
:)
Post a Comment